for families with low levels of utilisation.
For Schools and Colleges
Maisha Health Fund introduces the Maisha Health Fund School/College Cover Scheme.This is an innovative and affordable way for schools to access medical cover for their students.
School Medical Aid Cover
Take control of your school’s education.Maisha Health Fund School Cover is an affordable way for schools to access medical cover for their students. It covers both emergencies and acute sudden illnesses. Medical insurance fee is collected as part of the tuition fees.
- Starter package
- Gives access to medical care at government, council and mission hospitals
- Classic package
- Gives access to all hospitals and pharmacies including private.
- No waiting period
- Ambulance services
- Prescription drugs at private pharmacies
- 5% of total contributions per term remitted to the school
- Free wellness education
- First Aid Training by MARS
College Medical Aid Cover
Get affordable medical aid cover for tertiary students.College students can access any medical facility including private hospitals for medical care. It covers both emergencies and acute or sudden illnesses. Medical aid fee is paid as part of tuition.
No waiting periods
Cover extends to vacation
Fill out the Online Form